Zeigler Insurance & Financial Services – Brentwood, CA
Employment Type: Full time
Enjoy helping others and are detailed oriented. You are comfortable with talking to people on the phone and using a computer all day, so you are computer literate. Like to work with numbers and learn new things. You desire to be part of a team and want to be part of the solution and not the problem. If this sounds like you, please read on.
We are a team of people helping people. Our independent insurance business is based on the relationships we build within our Team, our clients, potential clients, our community and the companies we work with. As an independent insurance agency, we work for our clients, not one insurance company.
Our hours are Monday thru Friday from 9:00 – 5:00 and we will provide training. You may be asked to work occasionally during an evening or Saturday to support local and community events.
- Establish working relationships with clients, potential clients and companies we represent on the phone, email and on paper.
- Supporting teammates with follow up for clients and prospects.
- Research and resolve coverage questions.
- Promptly respond to client needs either on the phone or electronically.
- Maintain client files and process routine correspondence between our agency and the client or company… both paper records and on our many different software programs
- Cultivate new opportunities and offer additional lines of insurance
- Assist with other office duties as they arise and are needed
Professional and Personal Skills:
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and a calculator
- Type quickly and accurately
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Organized, structured, punctual and will follow the rules
- Patient, respectful, reliable, trustworthy, friendly, supportive, articulate, kind, ethical and honest
Wages and Compensation:
- We offer competitive wages depending on experience and if you already have a license, bonuses for performance and other benefits are available as well.
- No previous insurance experience is required. We will train and educate the successful candidate. However, having previous experience working within the insurance industry is a bonus.
How to Apply:
- Email the following to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your resume with three personal references and three professional references
- Write a short essay (less than one page) on either of the following:
- Describe the person (present, past, dead or alive) you admire the most and why or…
- Describe an experience that has been the MOST valuable to you and why
- Please do NOT call the office to inquire.
- Please do NOT walk into the office to inquire.
- Please follow these instructions precisely or you will not be considered for the position.
Zeigler Insurance – Brentwood, CA
Employment Type: Full time
Whether you’re a licensed agent looking for a stronger sales support system to help you grow your business or a highly professional salesperson who would like to earn their way in P&C Insurance we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate could be a currently licensed insurance agent with experience and the drive to be a higher performer, or someone with strong qualifications in consultative sales, the willingness and ability to learn, and the long term perspective to spend 3-5 years building the foundation of a rewarding lifetime profession.
We offer market leading products, and exceptional support staff in a beautiful office with a family atmosphere. For an existing agent we provide the support of an excellent customer service team, and a competitive commission package. For a trainee we offer a full training and support program designed to launch your career including a base salary while training and commission structure to grow your income over time.
The successful trainee candidate should expect modest first year earnings, This is a long term process for long term minded producers. (Agents who own their existing books of business are also encouraged to respond.)
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Prospect to develop new business in the Personal & Commercial Insurance market; including “cold” prospecting.
- Qualify new business opportunities
- Propose best fit solutions using appropriate products.
- Present solutions and cost to business owners.
- Provide customer service throughout the underwriting process.
- Follow up for long term client satisfaction, retention, and referrals.
- Proven success in business-to-business sales.
- Experience with large, complex sales.
- Experience in relationship building and long selling cycles.
- Basic knowledge of the concept of insurance.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong sales prospecting abilities
- Patience and long term view
- Base salary, plus commission. Unique compensation structures are considered.
- Unlimited long term growth potential.
- Reputable, professional company.For security purposes: only PDF documents will be opened and reviewed
- Interested Candidates should respond by emailing their resume, letters of reference, and personalized cover letter to: Dirk Zeigler (email@example.com), with the subject line “New Producer Resume Submission.”