Zeigler Insurance – Brentwood, CA
Employment Type: Full time
Whether you’re a licensed agent looking for a stronger sales support system to help you grow your business or a highly professional salesperson who would like to earn their way in P&C Insurance we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate could be a currently licensed insurance agent with experience and the drive to be a higher performer, or someone with strong qualifications in consultative sales, the willingness and ability to learn, and the long term perspective to spend 3-5 years building the foundation of a rewarding lifetime profession.
We offer market leading products, and exceptional support staff in a beautiful office with a family atmosphere. For an existing agent we provide the support of an excellent customer service team, and a competitive commission package. For a trainee we offer a full training and support program designed to launch your career including a base salary while training and commission structure to grow your income over time.
The successful trainee candidate should expect modest first year earnings, This is a long term process for long term minded producers. (Agents who own their existing books of business are also encouraged to respond.)
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Prospect to develop new business in the Personal & Commercial Insurance market; including “cold” prospecting.
- Qualify new business opportunities
- Propose best fit solutions using appropriate products.
- Present solutions and cost to business owners.
- Provide customer service throughout the underwriting process.
- Follow up for long term client satisfaction, retention, and referrals.
- Proven success in business-to-business sales.
- Experience with large, complex sales.
- Experience in relationship building and long selling cycles.
- Basic knowledge of the concept of insurance.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong sales prospecting abilities
- Patience and long term view
- Base salary, plus commission. Unique compensation structures are considered.
- Unlimited long term growth potential.
- Reputable, professional company.For security purposes: only PDF documents will be opened and reviewed
- Interested Candidates should respond by emailing their resume, letters of reference, and personalized cover letter to: Dirk Zeigler (email@example.com), with the subject line “New Producer Resume Submission.”